2:36 PM

My Interview




I did an anonymous interview to three of my friends and this is what was asked and their answers were


1)Do you think discrimination is occuring around you?
2)Whos the predominet race in your are
3)Who do you think the most discrimination is occuring to?
4)Why do you think that certain group is being discriminated?
5)Do you act upon discrimination?why?


Friend one 


1) I think discrimination occurs around me as it happens in my appartment building.. they don't allow blacks to rent an apartmentt.. I would say blacks and hispanics get the most discriminated in my area
I2)Its prodominently white and european
3I really don't know why they would be discriminated against..
4)It doesn't make sense to discriminate after everything everyone has gone through
5)I act upon it by telling people right from wrong only when I see it to be necessary





Friend Two

1)Yes thereis discrimination around me

2)Mexican
3)Arab people
4)Becuase of terrorist people automatically assume all of them are the same and have the same mind set
5)No I don't act upon it

Friend Three(jerk only got to interview him for like 2 secs)


1-Theres no discrimination around me,if there was discrimination it would be with blacks becouse they have the largest amount of people at my job and neighborhood.



Taking consideration on my two interviewees who gave me something to look at my friend with the apartment that is not rented to African Americans show that our society limits accessibility because of race or creed. My other friedn shows hwo the media can give us a image of how to identify a certain group and makes us discriminate amongst eachother because of that image.Friend number one also shows that a large group in an area can block out the availability to allow multiculturism if they decide too because of how we tend to follow the mass majority choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment